JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$600
Manufacturer
North American Arms
Caliber
22 WMR
City
Dayton
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Full-coverage hand engraved NAA Arms Mini Master .22 Magnum.

Fully hand engraved in a traditional Western period style engraving by internationally recognized Artist Engraver, Tony Lee Frost from right here in the NorthWest!

I was commissioned to engrave this for a gentleman who intended to pass it on to his granddaughter, however, a tragic incident has made that impossible so he asked if I would sell it for him. I believe it may have been fired a few times but it is in superb condition.

Thanks for looking and feel free to fire away with any questions at all.

Have a great rest of the day!

IMG_7379.jpeg IMG_7380.jpeg IMG_7381.jpeg IMG_7382.jpeg IMG_7383.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
It's a well executed display and I appreciate the skilled artistry of such things, but heavily engraved guns aren't really my thing. Its just like how Lamborghini cars are cool pieces of art to look at (and maybe tear up a race track with it) but I still have no desire (even if I could afford it) to own one.

The OP should have no problem getting his asking price!

:s0155:

It's a well executed display and I appreciate the skilled artistry of such things, but heavily engraved guns aren't really my thing. Its just like how Lamborghini cars are cool pieces of art to look at (and maybe tear up a race track with it) but I still have no desire (even if I could afford it) to own one.

The OP should have no problem getting his asking price!

:s0155:
If it had a bayonet, you'd buy it.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.