JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$975
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
9mm
City
Sandy
State
Oregon
Hey guys,

Well I have to say I have a little bit of a inpulse buy / uspsa production gun buy.

After shooting a p320 x 5 with a dot for most of the Crazy Corc match and the H9 the rest I have came to the conclusion that I want to shoot carry optics instead of Production when I shoot USPSA.

Although shooting the H9 was very enjoyable I need to get some money to fund the 320.

I picked this up off of the forums a few months ago used and ( unknown round count ) shot about 3-400 rounds. I picked up 5 more mags and a Red hill Holster.

8 mags holster and H9, asking $1050.

Price drop 975

Trades:
P320 subcompact,
Mossberg shockwave, Leupold or vortex 1-6 scope, Handi 45-70 + $
Msssberg MVP 223/556 long barrel threaded maybe a Desert Eagle in 44 or 375.

Or just PM me a picture of what you have.

No Knifes

Please PM with Question Pictures to come later

Thanks

Need cash now. Have until Thursday. 775$

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
A894597A-E749-4B59-A966-31F185B59930.jpeg E648BAA3-285C-41FF-A252-0ECD64FFFB62.jpeg

Holster only no belt.
Mags are 99% new I used some of them at that match.

Hey guys,

Well I have to say I have a little bit of a inpulse buy / uspsa production gun buy.

After shooting a p320 x 5 with a dot for most of the Crazy Corc match and the H9 the rest I have came to the conclusion that I want to shoot carry optics instead of Production when I shoot USPSA.

Although shooting the H9 was very enjoyable I need to get some money to fund the 320.

I picked this up off of the forums a few months ago used and ( unknown round count ) shot about 3-400 rounds. I picked up 5 more mags and a Red hill Holster.

8 mags holster and H9, asking $1050.

Trades:
Red dot for the 320, Sig brand,
Mossberg shockwave, Leupold or vortex 1-6 scope, Handi 45-70 + $
Msssberg MVP 223/556 long barrel threaded maybe a Desert Eagle in 44 or 375.

No Knifes

Please PM with Question Pictures to come later

Thanks
I know you said Mossberg MVP, but what about a Ruger American Ranch Rifle in223/556 with threaded barrel and detachable mag and optic?

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.