JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$190
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
223 Remington
City
Albany
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Bought the last 8 lb jug of h335 and had buyers remorse and figured someone else in the community might be able to use it. ALSO willing to trade for 2000 55gr fmj hornady bullets or 6k pistol primers.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
2k pistol primers? I'll take it.
Equivalent amount of pistol primers, which would be more like 6k primers. Retail cost vs retail cost. In reality I would like more than 2000 rifle bullets as they only cost about 90 bucks but I am not going to nitpick. At the same time I am not going to lose my bubblegum on 200 dollars in powder for 64 dollars in primers.

Equivalent amount of pistol primers, which would be more like 6k primers. Retail cost vs retail cost. In reality I would like more than 2000 rifle bullets as they only cost about 90 bucks but I am not going to nitpick. At the same time I am not going to lose my bubblegum on 200 dollars in powder for 64 dollars in primers.
When you find more of the Hornady 55gr FMJ Bullets for $.045 each let me know as I will buy 10k Of them.

Here is more 335...still a decent price after hazmat

Screenshot 2020-06-13 at 10.35.45 AM.png

That's $204.40 ... 14.40 more than I am asking, and depending on where you live it's about an hour or so from most.

I JUST Paid 190 for this crap at sportsmans the other day.
When you find more of the Hornady 55gr FMJ Bullets for $.045 each let me know as I will buy 10k Of them.
I JUST paid 190 for this... Have the receipt. So not sure where the hell you are getting your H335 current market, cause even at the lowest price WITHOUT shipping or hasmat is 170 for 8 lbs... at 2000 bullets that is 8.5 cents each... I have a feeling your math is wrong or you are blowing people for those powder prices you are referencing.

Point is simple, don't want it don't post.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews