Welcome to Northwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!

H&R Topper Deluxe 12GA Single Shot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reactions
Feedback
155 / 0 / 0
It's in good shape, has black wood stocks, 28" barrel with choke tube, nickle finish on receiver, 3 1/2" chamber. I'm looking to trade for an older 12GA single shot, with a bit more character (wear), and wood colored wood stock...hopefully a little checkering...maybe. I need one that will at least shoot 3" shells. I can text/email pictures. please call or text me with questions! (NO PMs) 5038690231

Reactions
Feedback
1 / 0 / 0
It's in good shape, has black wood stocks, 28" barrel with choke tube, nickle finish on receiver, 3 1/2" chamber. I'm looking to trade for an older 12GA single shot, with a bit more character (wear), and wood colored wood stock...hopefully a little checkering...maybe. I need one that will at least shoot 3" shells. I can text/email pictures. please call or text me with questions! (NO PMs) 5038690231

Status
Not open for further replies.

NEW CLASSIFIED ADS

LATEST REVIEWS

• Revelation Arms
    1.00 star(s)
    I will preface this with the fact that this poor reference is only based on my experience...
    • trekkerpaul
  • Wildcat Mountain
    5.00 star(s)
    This is my family's and my selfs favorite spot to go for hand gun practice and just plinking...
    • Tccae708
  • Adaptive Firing Solutions
    5.00 star(s)
    What a great deal on transfers. Good guy and he makes it very easy. He had fast communication...
    • glorydays4ever
  • Cerberus Training Group
    5.00 star(s)
    Feedback from John Wells-Henderson, an avid shooter re: the 1-day Run the Gun Pistol class...
    • rutilate
  • Cerberus Training Group
    5.00 star(s)
    Here was a review from John Wells-Henderson, an experienced rifle shooter from the 1-day Run the...
    • rutilate

Staff online