JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I've got this little cheap single shotgun that I picked up for like $25 or something like that because the all the springs and parts in the action are messed up. Does anyone know if there is a place that sells a kit of new or used parts alon with a schematic to rebuild one? I've tried brownell's and gunbroker.com. Thanks,

Midways and Brownells are also good sources. Sometimes just a google search will find a person or company that handles parts for specific gun, like H & R that are long gone. Old Mossbergs you can go to Halvlin.

Here's a long shot. Has anyone put one of these back together??? I put back a couple of guns, but this one is confusing me with the pins and springs and :huh:.I got this for cheap knowing I needed to do a little work cause the plan is to give it to my son (when he's old enough) just for a little shotgun he practice with at grandpa and grandmas. If anyone knows how who is local, I'd be happy to give some ammo or something to show me how.

If you were closer id put it back together for you, basically its a real pain to get to gether and you need great patience, just remember that the pins all go in from one side only.

I am a Four10 enthusiast. Or a 4Ten enthusiast... Anyhow, I have four, err five of them...

Just for the information.... you can Make real nice Brass cartridges, using Hornady 9.3X74R cartridges.

That is a metric (European) hunting round, and has a very long neck, with virtually NO shoulder. you will of course fire form that long neck out to full Four10 size....

That allows you to make re-loadable 3'' cases, using Pistol Primers, and following sensible older loading data.... create your own shells, that last near on forever.

You will need to cut your own wads, I use thick gasket material, and use a Russian WOLF Four10 cartridge!

I have recently moved, and am just setting up my reloading area, or I would add more, which I WILL do later, so look for it, in the proper forum!

It makes shooting Four10's cheap(est)

philip, out in the BoonDocks

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews