JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$250
Manufacturer
H&R
Caliber
44 Magnum
City
Lebanon
State
Oregon
Zip Code
These were my range toys. 37a with 21 7/8" barrel. Topper 158 with 18 1/8" barrel. both have Tasco 3-9x40 scopes. ($55 at Bi-mart) . scope bases are EPOXIED onto barrels. only shot with Chaszel 44 mag insert in the Topper and 45 colt insert in the 37a, always light to moderate handloads. never tried a 12 gauge in them, although both have good bores. trigger on the Topper is very light. 37a trigger is factory. both are in pretty good shape but have wear where you would expect. the grandkids have had alot of fun with these but have moved on to other more expensive activitys. The Topper will come with the 44 insert (18") and the Winchester with the 45 colt, also 18". Unless you want it the other way . first call gets their choice. Note: the Topper is an sb1 which you could get in 44 mag. I would not ever shoot full power 44 mag in the Winchester. 44 spl, ok. mag, nope. Asking $250 for the Topper with the 44 insert, $225 for the Winchester with the 45 colt. no ammo comes with it. and the disclaimer: I will not guarantee the scopes will stay on with heavier loads. if thats your plan have the bases screwed down to the barrel.

IMG_2150.JPG IMG_2151.JPG IMG_2152.JPG IMG_2153.JPG IMG_2154.JPG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.