JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1000
Manufacturer
H&R
Caliber
30-06 Springfield
City
FERNDALE
State
Washington
Zip Code
H&R arms M1 garand chambered in 30-06 Springfield. Serial numbers put it built during the Korean War, but the numbers don't match so it's more than likely a CMP rifle. It's in amazing shape, and comes with 40 enblock clips. $1000

EA72BBA6-DCE5-41CC-AA87-C8E8F15CED16.jpeg A59F3968-9B6A-4F4C-84EA-2E71C30E406F.jpeg C8124E18-143B-480A-84D0-CD6067E6953B.jpeg 3B0B046F-F95E-40B2-BA7F-4D543A81BE97.jpeg AE464A48-6F73-498B-BC15-51A7E558EFF6.jpeg 3BCC34AA-31CA-432D-88FF-E7DC1F440D72.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Your serial shows January 1954.

Who's barrel and date?

Has that been threaded? Or is that a after market gas cylinder lock?
I'm not sure. It was like when I got it.
As far as the barrel, I'd have to look. The two serial numbers that I can find don't match which leads me to believe it was from the civilian marksmanship program. It belonged to my dad and I got it when he passed away. I've been holding onto it for a while and decided it's time to go to a good home.

I'm not sure. It was like when I got it.
As far as the barrel, I'd have to look. The two serial numbers that I can find don't match which leads me to believe it was from the civilian marksmanship program. It belonged to my dad and I got it when he passed away. I've been holding onto it for a while and decided it's time to go to a good home.
An all correct, unmolested Garand is a pretty rare thing. And real valuable $$$! You can see manufacturer and date on the barrel with the op-rod locked back. As far as I know the only serial number that matters is the receiver. Other numbers are more like batch indicating numbers.
That's a good looking rifle!

That muzzle brake looks like a repro M1C T37 flash suppressor. It does not need any permanent modifications to the rifle and can be taken off. Are the 40 clips with ammo? If yes, decent deal for $1000.

It seems like everyone wants to haggle. And I'd like to sell it quick so I can buy a guitar. I have a friend who makes custom guitars, they are amazing but quite expensive. So I thought the lower price might sell it faster
I wish you were closer than Ferndale. I would love to have a closer look at the internal parts and the barrel. Are there any markings or stamps on the stock?

-E-

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.