JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$450
Manufacturer
Heckler & Koch
Caliber
9mm
City
Auburn
State
Washington
Zip Code
Would consider interesting trades +/- cash. Finnish Mosin's (not looking for a Russian one), long Mausers, Com block stuff, ect. Not looking for anything current, looking for interesting and old. Interested in a 22lr cadet kit for CZ SP01 or Shadow 2. Have to be shoot-able and not junk.

I have a gently used VP9 grey. Round count is somewhere around 1000. All practice ammo no +P ect. There is a small amount of wear on the finish near the ejection port from holster use that can bee seen in the pictures. Comes with original box, paper work, different sized side panels and back-strap and OWB holster and the incredibly important cable lock. Comes with 4X 15 round magazines and one extended magazine. Has a HK parts USA magwell. You also get an OWB holster with it.

$450
Buyer pays transfer fee

IMG_20200620_093155340.jpg IMG_20200620_093204088.jpg IMG_20200620_093210798.jpg IMG_20200620_093221062.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Would consider interesting trades +/- cash. Finnish Mosin's (not looking for a Russian one), long Mausers, Com block stuff, ect. Not looking for anything current, looking for interesting and old. Interested in a 22lr cadet kit for CZ SP01 or Shadow 2. Have to be shoot-able and not junk.

I have a gently used VP9 grey. Round count is somewhere around 1000. All practice ammo no +P ect. There is a small amount of wear on the finish near the ejection port from holster use that can bee seen in the pictures. Comes with original box, paper work, different sized side panels and back-strap and OWB holster and the incredibly important cable lock. Comes with 4X 15 round magazines and one extended magazine. Has a HK parts USA magwell. You also get an OWB holster with it.

$450
Buyer pays transfer fee

View attachment 713030 View attachment 713031 View attachment 713032 View attachment 713033
If it's still available, I'm interested. Not sure I have trades you'd want, but I do have cash...

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.