JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$700
Manufacturer
Heckler & Koch
Caliber
9mm
City
Beaverton
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Selling a HK VP9 Optics Ready grey frame bundled with extras.

This newer production model also comes with three 17-round magazines, suppressor height XS iron sights, an OEM threaded barrel with Micro Compensator from Griffin Armament. Also included shall be a T-Rex Arms Sidecar 2.0 holster with spare mag holder, as well the original box and mag loader. I will also include the OEM steel RMR adapter plate for mounting an optic. As configured it is optic and suppressor ready. The grey frame also stands out from the crowd which is nice. Round count is around 500 split 50/50 between the original 4 inch barrel and the OEM threaded barrel. Very Good to excellent condition, set up and ready to go.

Asking price for the base package of the gun and extras minus the optic and light is $700. With this you get a complete package that just needs a TLR-1 to make it ready to carry. I do also have a spare TLR-1 I can include for an extra $50. $750 for the gun package and TLR-1HL. Price for the bundle with the Holosun 508t optic and light are $850.

to recap: Gun w/ extras + 508t + TLR1-HL = $850
Gun w/ Extras + TLR1-HL= $750
Gun w/ Extras without the optic or light=$700

Currently not interested in trades. I am only selling this to get cash for other non-firearm related needs so a trade really wouldn't make sense for my situation. It's an amazing gun, in great shape but I have a other options that do what the VP9 does for me. I prefer to keep the firearm over being super low balled. I am not willing to part the gun out beyond the base package that is described in the first paragraph. Whether you choose to buy the base package or with the optic and or light is up to you.

New or used I don't think you can get more for less here not even counting the time and shipping costs saved by just getting it all at once. I ate that cost so you don't have to! Prefer local deals, my FFL is A Cut Above Pawn, but open to others within a reasonable distance to my FFL (gas prices). Buyer Pays fees.

Thanks!

vp9_2.jpg vp9.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Thanks. I forgot to mention that I also have a Trex Ragnarok holster set up for a safariland ubl QLS system. I will also include it as a part of the base package at no extra cost.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.