JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$400
Manufacturer
Heckler & Koch
Caliber
9mm
City
Roseburg
State
Oregon
Zip Code
VP9 I bought about 8 months ago. Great gun, but I own all the Glock 9mm now so I never shoot this one. Maybe 100 rounds have been fired through it. Comes with original box; two mags, paperwork, Safariland ALS paddle holster and a Hell-Bent inside the waste band holster.

37041F50-3CDC-42B5-AF5D-54874E3EB743.jpeg DB7E93FC-4C90-4EAE-8C10-279D014FA8A6.jpeg 1D5FAD9E-6DE7-4A4A-952E-D9483515B88F.jpeg 4799A5B5-D9F7-4792-98B3-33A2F3FF8F66.jpeg 688F311B-5AE3-49CE-B25E-6BDDF8CB7E26.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Nice pistol. If this were the push button mag release version I'd be all over it!

Good deal, and GLWTS!

I'll have to check again! I'm not sure why but I haven't been getting people's messages for some weird reason.

Nice pistol. If this were the push button mag release version I'd be all over it!

Good deal, and GLWTS!
In all honesty, the paddle mag release is actually easier than the standard push button. Use your trigger finger on the right side instead of your thumb on the left. Sounds weird, but it's so much more smoother

In all honesty, the paddle mag release is actually easier than the standard push button. Use your trigger finger on the right side instead of your thumb on the left. Sounds weird, but it's so much more smoother
I've had that style before, but thank you.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.