JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have not made it to the gym in many weeks and have decided to try another challenge to help motivate me to do so.

I am putting a total of 4,096 small pistol primers at risk for gym attendance failure. A visit will be counted if I put in at least 10min on a cardio machine. I will snap a picture of the displayed time put in on the machine and post it in this thread after each completed visit.

Each visit I make to the gym in the calendar month, will allow me to keep an increasing quantity of the 4,096 primers at risk, based on the schedule below.

One gym visit, I keep 1 primer
Two gym visits, I keep 2 primers and so on.
3 visits = 4 primers
4 visits = 8 primers
5 visits = 16 primers
6 visits = 32 primers
7 visits = 64 primers
8 visits = 128 primers
9 visits = 256 primers
10 visits = 512 primers
11 visits = 1024 primers
12 visits = 2048 primers
13 visits = I keep all 4096 primers

I am looking for an accountability volunteer to accept the primers that I fail to keep. The volunteer would have to come to Wilsonville to pick up the primers. If you would like to volunteer please post in this thread.

Edit: Any primers I lose from lack of gym attendance will be sold and all proceeds will be donated to NWFA.

For now I will limit this challenge to the month of March but may extend it to future months, if it works to get me back in the gym.

Last Edited:
If I don't get a volunteer lined up by this evening, I will go with Plan B. Plan B will be to sell any primers I lose and donate the money to NWFA.

I am psyching myself up for first gym visit tomorrow.

Edit: Going with Plan B.

Last Edited:
Day 1 gym visit is in the books. One primer for me.

Put in 10mins each on recumbent bike, treadmill and elliptical.

20230301_090601.jpg

20230301_085353.jpg

20230301_084233.jpg

Day 3 is done. Four primers are mine. I did 10mins on treadmill in my work clothes. I have to shower, get into clean clothes and head off to second job for another 8hrs. I knew I wouldn't haven't any desire to workout this evening so I knocked it out on the way home this morning.

20230303_073147.jpg

10th visit done, half a brick is mine to keep. I only did 10min on elliptical this morning but kept my heart rate above 125bpm. I got it up to 140bpm for brief few seconds.

20230311_074324.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top