JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I recently discovered a discount gym membership program and it is available to me as a Kaiser Permanente customer. You may have access to it through other health ins providers. For me it is $25 month plus a $25 enrollment fee, I will pay Active&Fit Direct. You can cancel the membership at anytime after three months. I can go to any gym that participates in the Active&Fit program. In my case my local gym participates in the Active&Fit Direct program. You can go to any gyms in the network and not be tied to just one gym. The gyms get reimbursed by Active&Fit Direct for each visit you make to a participating gym. My preferred gym Edge Fitness in Wilsonville is normally $37 a month with $99 enrollment fee so it is a pretty big savings with the Active&Fit membership and I won't be stuck with the one gym.

If you are on medicare there is a Silver Sneakers program that may offer some reduced rates for gyms.

If you have used the Active&Fit Direct program let us know how it worked for you.

Kaiser link: https://www.choosehealthy.com/vendors/75/Z0

I recently discovered a discount gym membership program and it is available to me as a Kaiser Permanente customer. You may have access to it through other health ins providers. For me it is $25 month plus a $25 enrollment fee, I will pay Active&Fit Direct. You can cancel the membership at anytime after three months. I can go to any gym that participates in the Active&Fit program. In my case my local gym participates in the Active&Fit Direct program. You can go to any gyms in the network and not be tied to just one gym. The gyms get reimbursed by Active&Fit Direct for each visit you make to a participating gym. My preferred gym Edge Fitness in Wilsonville is normally $37 a month with $99 enrollment fee so it is a pretty big savings with the Active&Fit membership and I won't be stuck with the one gym.

If you are on medicare there is a Silver Sneakers program that may offer some reduced rates for gyms.

If you have used the Active&Fit Direct program let us know how it worked for you.

Thank you . . . . .

Thanks.

We are with Kaiser. I will have to see if this is part of our insurance package.

I finally decided to pull the trigger and join the gym through this active and fit program. It was a pain in the rear and I still have to take my active and fit number to the gym to get signed up there. I will do that today and hopefully get in a workout. I have not been doing any strength training for the last couple of months. The other day I attempted some lifting on home bench and dang I have lost a lot of strength in the last couple of months. It's true that you need to use it or you'll lose it.

I finally decided to pull the trigger and join the gym through this active and fit program. It was a pain in the rear and I still have to take my active and fit number to the gym to get signed up there. I will do that today and hopefully get in a workout. I have not been doing any strength training for the last couple of months. The other day I attempted some lifting on home bench and dang I have lost a lot of strength in the last couple of months. It's true that you need to use it or you'll lose it.
After you start getting with it again I am sure you will start to feel its worth it!!

After you start getting with it again I am sure you will start to feel its worth it!!
The cost today was $50. $25 enrollment and first months dues of $25. It's less than a buck a day averaged over a year so not horrible. I like the fact that I can switch gyms if for some reason I feel the need to do so. I am going to try and hit the gym for cardio everyday until I reach my goal weight or the weightloss challenge end date arrives. I have about 12lbs to go.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top