JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I went global entry. It gives you everything tiered beneath it. When I fly with the family, they get get to bypass the lines along with me. I love it. Well worth the price of admission. It sucks that something so one off like not realizing your online purchase is counterfeit can screw it up. It's not like the seller says, "BTW, this item is counterfeit".

I went global entry. It gives you everything tiered beneath it. When I fly with the family, they get get to bypass the lines along with me. I love it. Well worth the price of admission. It sucks that something so one off like not realizing your online purchase is counterfeit can screw it up. It's not like the seller says, "BTW, this item is counterfeit".
Ignorance is no excuse... And the majority of the people are doomed for it.

is amazon on the hook for anything here?? i only buy "prime" items that say they are in stock at an amazon warehouse.
i could see a guys "connection overseas" sending him counterfeit rolex watches or something an illegal importer but how does him buying something off of amazon make him an illegal importer?

im missin somethin here

Amazon is getting rife with scammers, just like ebay.

As mentioned in previous posts, Ive "purchased" items that were never shipped. The seller was supposedly an American company with tons of positive reviews.. it was all fake.

Amazon made good on one of the refunds but the other I never got the other because their claims system online was quite convoluted via the phone app and never got where I needed to in order to file the claim. That and the amount was under $5

Recently got a killer deal on a Dewalt right angle drill, the one that now use the 20volt batteries instead of the 18v.. of which Im heavily invested in..
So far it seems legit.. but the price was phenomenal for the entire kit. Compared to local stores.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top