JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Trade
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
Albany
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Posting this to test the waters a bit. Mostly looking for trades that are firearm or dirt bike related. I'm into nice pistols and nice rifles of all types. No AR platforms unless they are piston driven. It's a G7 BR2 Made in 2017 and in excellent condition. Works as you'd expect. If you're getting serious with long range then you know what this is and what it's worth. If you're new into the game then do some research, it's an awesome piece of equipment. Same as they use in the Gunwerks tv show. 20200812_224305.jpg 20200812_224357.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Send me offers, worst that can happen is I say no. I'm not looking to gouge anyone. Just decided my leica is lighter and better suited for my uses, might as well pass it on to someone that will use it more than I.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top