JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
For complex stuff I trust Todd at Koonce Custom Gunworks in Salem. He went to school for gunsmithing.

For simple things like drifting a sight, Guncrafters can do it quickly and cheaply.

Koonce has been too busy to do any new work several times when I've called him, and wasn't willing to call me when he could take my work- wanted me to keep calling back. I agree with titsonritz, I wouldn't let Guncrafters anywhere near my firearms.

Have you guys built a Galil before, if you have, should someone have a already engraved reciever for the IDF markings?
I have a pretty limited experience with the galil. Basic knowledge, improved version of the Russian AK, chambered I. 5.56 NATO and 7.62 NATO. I've only had my hands on a couple of them. I. This instance I'm afraid I won't be of much assistance.

I just had John at JNC Gunsmithing put a muzzle brake and assemble a Magpul stock on a 300 win mag. Work was top notch and the rifle looks great. Service was fast and great communication. I just met John when I saw this thread so I thought I would give him a try. So this isn't a paid advertisement.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top