JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Well, the count down has begun to the law change, so I'm offering up the last gun I have that I'm not 100% attached to.

This is a Gunsite Service Pistol, built out of a Springfield Mil-Spec. According to Springfield, this was built in 1994, then went to Gunsite for custom work. During this time Ted Yost was running the shop at Gunsite, so you know it's top quality. Many of the guys on the 1911 forums compare these to Wilsons, Baers, and Browns. This pistol has had lots of work done, front slide serrations, Novak sights, hammer, trigger, beveled mag well... Along with the original barrel, a brand new Storm Lake match barrel has been fit. They don't make them like this anymore! The bluing has wear, it has been carried and shot.
image.jpg
Included is -
Pistol
6 mags
Del Fatti OWB holster ($250, long wait)
Milt Sparks IWB ($150)
Original Gunsite grips
VZ grips

I'm asking $1200 cash, $1500 trade.

Feel free to make offers. Please do some research on these pistols.

Trade ideas (not limited to) -
Glock(s)
Kimber or Colt (or better) 1911
Remington 700
Winchester 70 (control feed)
Kimber rifle
Weatherby Mark V
Ruger 77 (no tang safety, want newer)
Winchester 94
Marlin 94/95 (JM only)
Remington 870 12ga.

Last Edited:
Is this a scandium frame? Not a lot of info on them online, other than rave reviews and Yost's involvement (I always wanted a yost gun...). Great deal, would love some more pics and frame composition. Thanks, jr.

P.S. Redneck and I have done trades before; He is a great guy!

This is a all steel gun. I will get more pictures soon! Pictures won't do it justice, I'm sure. You really need to feel how tight, yet smooth the pistol is.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.