JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Hmmm... never been to the Vancouver farigrounds show..... tried a few others in Clark and Skamania, always missed this one.

Might have to rattle on down there. Got a half ton of coffee out of the back of the van, finally, so it might be a bit faster... and cheaper.

On the prowl for a decent .22 WMR rifle, and a good .338 Win Mag hunter. Supposed to sell some items tomorrow, they say, so I may have some jingle in my jeans. Might have to find a place to leave it......

Yes, I have MANY 522's in stock now. Blowing them out to reduce inventory. I won't be selling them this cheap again once the supply dies down.

I have P226's, P220's, P239's, P229's, 1911's, Mosquitoes, P250's, P556's, 522's.

Should be 3 tables of SIG's. (and accessories)

Quick question. What's the procedure for selling a rifle through private parties at a gun show in WA? If I brought a rifle to sell, would I have to do paperwork, or is that specific to our friends across the border. I have a friend that insists that it is ok to just sell FTF at a show, or even set up a table as a vendor and sell weapons without doing any b/g checks or transfers. What gives? Remember, this is in Washington...... does anyone know for sure?

This being Washington State, face to face sales at gun shows, or any other place, are fully legal, as they SHOULD be in Oregon but are not.
There is NO requirement for any paperwork, background checks, clearances, Mother May I permits..... no waiting periods. Put the money on the table, pick up the weapon and walk away. End of transaction.

NOW--- since one owner, who may or may not have a paper trail established on the arm in question, is transferring possession into someone else's, almost certainly unknown, hands, it is prudent, but not required, that the seller make some sort of personal record that on such and such a date they transferred said weapon to the ownership of Party of the Second Part.... and include name and address of the new owner.

One thing.... make certain anyone purchasing any firearm in Washington is a Washington State resident, and not a felon (duhhh...) , if the sale is a private party face to face sale. Oregon residents may NOT buy from private parties in Washington.

Some of the vendors at Washingotn shows are licenced FFL Dealers... I am quite certain Oregon residents may purchase long guns, but NOT handguns, from such dealers, who are required to do the standard FBI background check, and complete a full BATF record of the transfer of that weapon, as required by federal law. Same as if that Oregon resident walked into Cabelas... longguns, yes, handguns, no. But that is regarding FFL dealers. Face to face, no out of state/non-resident sales, but no paperwork. Most of the time I buy at these shows from private parties, I hand them the money, they hand me the hardware, and we part friends..... no paperwork, don't even ask my name.

i am heading there to walk around with, and hopefully sell, a weatherby mark v and a NIB FDE FN five seven... i have had great luck selling stuff at this show in the past... hopefully i have the same experience.

i am heading there to walk around with, and hopefully sell, a weatherby mark v and a NIB FDE FN five seven... i have had great luck selling stuff at this show in the past... hopefully i have the same experience.

If that Weatherby is in .338 Win Mag, we need to find each other somehow... I'll be wearing a dark blue alpaca poncho from Ecuador.......walking about looking for a good hunting rifle in .338 Win Mag.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top