JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hey there, Just a reminder,

Gunshow, this weekend, March 6-7th.

Clark County fairgrounds, Vancouver WA.

Sat 9-5, Sun 9-3.

Collector's West, is the promoter, and free parking.

I'll have a table with my usual 1911 stuff.

Who all else is going?

How can we recognize your table?

Yup, all 1911 parts. Grips. Mags. Just 1911 stuff.

I'll also be setting up a table with AR uppers/barrels, AR stuff, and some assorted reloading stuff. Once a year we have a table, to get rid of odds and ends, we call it "The Junk Pile".

I usually set up with Roy, But he is heading south, to the Albany show too.

I should be along the front wall, next to the doors.

What time does it start on saturday?

Hey there, Just a reminder,

Gunshow, this weekend, March 6-7th.

Clark County fairgrounds, Vancouver WA.

Sat 9-5, Sun 9-3.

Collector's West, is the promoter, and free parking.

I'll have a table with my usual 1911 stuff.

Who all else is going?

I believe Saturday is 9-5. Sunday is supposed to be 9-4, but it seems like they closed at 3 the last couple times.

I'll be there....have a couple tables with some ak parts and accessories... and some other random stuff...

Were you at the Monrioe WAC show with alllllllll kinds off AK stuff??? Im looking for a Romy wire fiolder, but the only one i saw there they wanted 80 bux for and you can get them online for 60 so i was hoping to pay that... Looking for that and a yugo bayonet (The black Poly one)

You had to go and mention ak parts and I was trying to hold pith till the next wac show. I haven't been to the show. How big is it say, compared to the puyallup show. I have sks, ak, and savage parts to trade.

I have 2 tables there. JC is next to me with PILES of Sigs (522s, 556s, and all of the Sig pistols)

I'll have tons of Kahr handguns, silencers, AOWs, SCAR, MGs, SBRs, and the usual stuff.

I've been traveling to shows a lot lately. It is going to be nice doing a local show!!

HuntPotter has a ton of 1911 goodies for sale. I need to put together a wish-list for the 1911 stuff.

I'll be up in Puyallup with 'Skybill' on Sat doin the "ham-fest" (all kinds of cool stuff for Ham radio) but we'll be heading back sat night, so I will try to get there on Sun afternoon. Parking is free, is admission about 6or7 bucks still???

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews