JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I am waiting for a response from either WA senator regarding opposition of any legislation that further restricts the 2nd amendment. Something tells me I will get no response or a canned letter that basically says they will do what is in the public interest blah blah blah (translation I will ignore you unless you agree with me). At least our rep for the house for SW Washington will (most likely) oppose the feinswine and company legislation that seeks to ignore the constitution and attempt to cull out one segment of the bill of rights... (eventually leading to taking more as soon as they can)

I've sent out letters to every congressperson in the state---4 times in the last ten days. All canned replies. It's the numbers. I doubt a congressperson has read a letter from a constituent in twenty years. Just the same, it's what we have to do right now.

More to the point I've seen maybe ten percent of the companies I frequent take a stand, make a statement or otherwise involved themselves.

Their howling void of balls is noted.

Sent Emails to Murray, Cantdowell and Herrera Buetler, no replies yet.

Sent thanks for standing up for gunowners to Lindsey Graham, Coburn, sent one to Boehner asking him to stop AWB.

Dount any of it will have any effect

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads