Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

gunsamerica's blog post to the industry and owners

Discussion in 'Legal & Political Archive' started by aslinged, Jan 1, 2013.

1. aslinged

aslinged Southern Oregon Well-Known Member

2. ZigZagZeke

ZigZagZeke Eugene Silver Supporter Silver Supporter 2015 Volunteer

Done.

3. Swedish K

Swedish K SW Washington Moderator Staff Member

I am waiting for a response from either WA senator regarding opposition of any legislation that further restricts the 2nd amendment. Something tells me I will get no response or a canned letter that basically says they will do what is in the public interest blah blah blah (translation I will ignore you unless you agree with me). At least our rep for the house for SW Washington will (most likely) oppose the feinswine and company legislation that seeks to ignore the constitution and attempt to cull out one segment of the bill of rights... (eventually leading to taking more as soon as they can)

4. aslinged

aslinged Southern Oregon Well-Known Member

I've sent out letters to every congressperson in the state---4 times in the last ten days. All canned replies. It's the numbers. I doubt a congressperson has read a letter from a constituent in twenty years. Just the same, it's what we have to do right now.

More to the point I've seen maybe ten percent of the companies I frequent take a stand, make a statement or otherwise involved themselves.

Their howling void of balls is noted.

5. mortar maggot

mortar maggot western wa Active Member

Sent Emails to Murray, Cantdowell and Herrera Buetler, no replies yet.

Sent thanks for standing up for gunowners to Lindsey Graham, Coburn, sent one to Boehner asking him to stop AWB.

Dount any of it will have any effect