JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have a Ruger Mark II Anniversary edition I am going to sell. The problem is I am having trouble placing a value on it, I have seen them from $250 (poor condition imo) up to about $500 (seems crazy). This Has probably had about 50 - 100 rounds through it. We have owned it since new, have the box, manual, lock, and both original mags as a bonus the original sales receipt too! Any good estimates for value?
4C40B1EF-0308-4B8D-A41C-FE1752DCAC60.jpeg B9838D48-E935-434C-8220-E7258DD17085.jpeg

You just have to make the decision, you know the on going price, so name the price what you think its worth on higher side. And if someone offers you, you can say yes or no.

Don't forget to add corona panic price :D

Be safe guys!!

Not early enough to be C&R, which rules out selling on CalGuns, where pristine (and newly 50) handguns sell well, and where 10 round mags have a good chance of selling.
I think it would sell readily for $300 because of the box and papers, and $450 if you posted it on Gunbroker and were patient.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top