JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Ok so it seems the main purpose is to pass NFA items to other relatives if necessary say in the event I died. I really am just looking for the least hassle. I currently don't have a passport and it seems I'd need to have one for the photo which is just another step in an already long process. I don't mind paying more for the trust if it cuts down the hassle. Let's face it, silencers aren't cheap and neither is the tax stamp so what's a little more?
You don't need a passport, just the kind of photo used for 'em. Your local Walgreens can hook you up quick and cheap.

I think whatever the ATF did last July kinda made the trust not really worth it. The main thing was the fact you didint need the LEO signing off, I think now you only need to inform the LEO that your getting the NFA item.
Post 41F, (for me) the benefits of the trust come into play so that the inheritance issue is somewhat mitigated. Those that I am planning to leave my NFA items to are listed on the trust and therefore will not have to submit ANOTHER $200.00 per item and wait 9 months to take re-possession and use said items.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top