JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Part of my never ending quest to keep you heathens entertained... :)

Somebody got their gun stuck behind the Nav screen of their Corvette C7. The screen usually drops down to reveal a small storage compartment but the gun was too big and the screen got hung up on the weapon and couldn't open. Techs had to remove half the interior of the car to access the screen and gun. Removal activity starts around 5:25.

Looks like a Bersa Thunder.
Look at15:41 and you get a good look at it. Mag catch on side , lower middle of grip frame, like old style Beretta such as the Cat's but slide mounted hammer blocking safety. Bersa used to make pistols like that long ago. The safety was a flap that blocked the hammer from hitting the pin. Pistol could drop the hammer if you pulled the trigger but the flap stopped it. IIRC those old Bersa's had that same thumb rest grip too. My guess is the job cost more than about 5 of those pistols cost. Feel sorry for the poor guy. Hopefully he learned a lesson from it :)

I have been avoiding bells and whistles on my vehicles for a long time because they just seem like something else to break.
AMEN!! Wife bought a Jeep years ago. It was a Limited (very high end at the time) model. Electric everything including heated seats. It was cheap enough at the time and she wanted it so I said why not. NO WAY IN HELL would I buy something like that newer though unless I could also justify a bumper to bumper warranty on all of it. So far she's been lucky. All that fancy crap still works but at any time stuff like that can start to fail. Cost to fix it can be HIGH. Got to say it is nice on days like today when I hop in her car and the leather seats warm your butt and the mirrors are heated so they clear in seconds and such. I would not want to buy a new version though fearing the breakdowns.

I had to fast forward yep that clown is a vet salesman for sure lol I would have just drove the car around until it was able to come down maybe hit some speed bumps lol oh yeah it's a Corvette speed bumps could hurt that car

Year ago maybe little more my sister bought a Toyota Highlander and it has a little hiding spot in the center console it was a used car from a dealership in Bellingham any way she found two rings in the hiding spot .daimonds she contacted the dealership and they tracked down the old owner .it was a lawyers wife's car from Las Vegas NV . well they got there . rings back.

Jeez, he probably hires a retrieval operation when he takes a crap in a portapotty.. when he's only just crapped in it.
come on
didn't click
It's a long video of a salesman telling stupid jokes and at the end the get a small gun from the dash after the macanic tares the car apart

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top