Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $1,000 in prizes this month in the Northwest Firearms Winter Giveaway!
    Dismiss Notice

gun shop for special orders

Discussion in 'General Firearm Discussion' started by jmurray192, Oct 12, 2012.

1. jmurray192

jmurray192 wilsonville oregon Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

What gun shop are u guys special ordering from im looking for a keltec sub2000 so i need to order. I dont want a shop that will reem me over msrp. Who do ya got?

2. pokerace

pokerace Newberg Well-Known Member

call Force ten in Newberg 503 554 5997 or 503 554 8873

3. im566

im566 Gresham Active Member

Rapid Fire Arms in Sandy, best shop around!!!they will get you what you want a a very fair price.

4. jmurray192

going to try both tommorow. These dealers that are jacking up msrp lose my busniess. I need to find a dealer I can start to go to and give my monthly check to. lol

5. nwhpfan

nwhpfan Hopville Active Member

Can you find it on-line, buy, and and contact an FFL for the transfer? That's what I usually do.

6. nick1980

nick1980 Portland, OR Active Member

Good luck finding one, last time I checked they were 6-9 months back ordered

7. Bigfoot

Bigfoot Clack Co. OR Well-Known Member

Here's one for $273. Discount Guns for Sale - Buds Gun Shop

I've bought two guns from Buds now. Smooth, no BS, lots of emails documenting every step. The UPS tracking went a bit haywire on the last rifle but it arrived on time so I blame UPS for that one. Rapid Fire Arms did the transfer.

8. nick1980

nick1980 Portland, OR Active Member

Yes that is the gun he is talking about but it says sold out like every other dealer.

9. davemata

davemata Spokane, WA Well-Known Member

I want to make a special order. I want a 1911 that killed an SS officer. Any chance of getting a shop to fulfill that?

10. jmurray192

Yes I know it will be alittle wait but im ok "ordering" one aka wait list. I dont think its impossible at all. People thought the KSG was impossible. One made it into my safe under msrp.

11. Bigfoot

Bigfoot Clack Co. OR Well-Known Member

OW! Really wish I'd noticed that before I linked em. Try ABG Buyers in Corvallis they came up with a Kel-Tec SU-16 when nobody else could find one a few years back, don't know if he has an inside contact with Kel-Tec but it's worth a try.

Home - Welcome to They might have changed their name, same location tho, might ask about that.

12. pokerace

pokerace Newberg Well-Known Member

check all the dealers that are supporting this site.. (see adds)