JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
Portland
State
Oregon
Zip Code
For sale is a vintage 8-gun safe. I think I bought it in the early 80's. Nothing fancy. I would guess it weights somewhere between 70 and 80 lbs (empty) It measures 56.5" tall, by 18.75" wide by 10" deep.

Photos are accurate - there is some surface rust in a few places, and some marks.

But here's the thing - it is equipped with a Medeco lock, and there are NO keys. The good news is that the safe is OPEN. It is not locked shut. I have been told by two different locksmiths that obtaining or making keys to fit the existing lock is a virtual impossibility. However, they told me that CHANGING the lock to a new one is a relatively simple task.

I'm moving soon, and need this safe to be gone ASAP. Considering that you will have to bear the cost of getting a new lock installed, I am waiving the $1.00 price shown, and giving it away for free to the first person who indicates they are on their way to pick it up at my downtown Portland address. It is in an elevator-equipped building and I have a cart, and would be more than happy to help you get it down to your vehicle.

Thanks!
Paul

IMG_0904.jpeg IMG_0905.jpeg IMG_0906.jpeg IMG_0907.jpeg IMG_0908.jpeg IMG_0909.jpeg IMG_0910.jpeg IMG_0911.jpeg IMG_0912.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I would turn that side ways and use. Maybe.
It has a lot of potential as a storage cabinet, more than a "safe"
Personally, I'd be keeping it.

If you were close, or vice-versa, I'd be snapping that up!

I would turn that side ways and use. Maybe.
It has a lot of potential as a storage cabinet, more than a "safe"
Personally, I'd be keeping it.

If you were close, or vice-versa, I'd be snapping that up!
Unfortunately, taking it with me on the plane would be prohibitive - LOL

Cool - I'm letting it go on a first come, first served basis. Let me know when you're ready to come get it, and I'll send you my address and phone #, and hold it for an hour or so

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top