JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Here is the first of its kind a gun rack designed to fit in your RV!!

These came about because I was tired of cases and firearms laying around and having to move them. These can go along a wall, corner's, or in a closet used in campers, motor homes, fifth wheels, toy haulers etc.

I want to work with each customer if there is a need for a unit that holds more or less guns or even design changes it's about you and what will have you satisfied!

These will fit the most common rifles and shot guns.

Please measure your guns so you know your guns will fit. Also measure the overall vertical length of your guns to ensure they will fit in the space that you want to mount the rack.

Specifications

Finish-

I use Minwax stain and at purchase just let me know what finish you want. You can go to Lowes/Home Depot and look at the stain charts so you can get a real world visual.

Dimensions-

Straight unit: Top: 20" W x 7" D x 3.5" T

Bottom: 20" W x 7" D x 5.5" T

Oval: 2.25" W x 5.75" L

Holds 4 firearms.

Price : $ 140.00

Corner Unit: Top: 6.5" D x 11" W x 3.5" T

Bottom: 10.5" D x 14" W x 5.5" T

Oval: 2.25" W x 5.25" L

Holds 2 firearms.

Price: $ 110.00

Rubber Clip – (barrel holder)
- Holds objects from 5/8" to 1 3/8" (16 to 32mm) in diameter. • Each clamp supports a safe working load of 25lbs (11 kilos).

Mounting -

I place the base and measure from the inside bottom up and mount to the bottom of the rubber clip at 37" This seems to accommodate all single barrel shotguns but also works with rifles then mount the base to either the floor or the wall. Again double check.

I can send screws I use what's called laminate screws seems aggressive and hold the best. You could also use a product like liquid nails if you do not want to remove it down the road.

Lastly I work retail and text or email is the best way to let me know what you need or call and I'll answer or call back promptly.

And allow for one week to the finish and seal unit. All are built just want to finish to your choice.

Thank you!
Corey M. Fellman

360.635.3976 [email protected]

DSC03693.JPG DSC03710.JPG DSC03697.JPG DSC03698.JPG DSC03703.JPG

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany