JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It's PDX. With Brown at the helm, it's just one step away from Komiefornia.......:eek:

Last Edited:
Voted and commented.

Note to ALL - voting does not require any identity checks or sign ins, you just click and hit vote.

@Joe Link, we could make a major difference in this pole if this thread were advertised for a day or so.

Voted and commented.

Actually the results are not bad at all, given the timing. This will be a high point of anti sentiment, and it will fade quickly as people come to their senses.

I really hate these polls when the left does this, they dont want gun owners to know about it so they can say "we took a poll and most people want gun control"

Well, every one should set their browsers to delete all cache when they close it and keep going back and voting again and again. I bumped the numbers up by 5 when I went there. If they want to be sneaky then so will I...

So, you wanna play with fire, Some times you get burned! They want a poll but expect it to go the way they want so they can show the bosses what the "voice of the people is" It's always funny when some one "pads" the poll's to add a few points to the good side, cause we all know no body ever does that on the other side!:D

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top