JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
it isn't a gun, but it's also very cool:

That is cool!

It reminds me of 30 some-odd years ago taking apart my little Volkswagon Rabbit's engine all the way down to the valve gaskets with the help of a Chilton Manual...Ahhh....Those were the good ol' days when a car repair involved a trip to the local junkyard and following a few directions in a greasy, well used manual to replace a part! Much less expensive than today's trip to the 'computer car' store to have them make a repair! HA!

Hmmmm.... I guess I've been into this sort of stuff most of my life!! :D

That is cool!

It reminds me of 30 some-odd years ago taking apart my little Volkswagon Rabbit's engine all the way down to the valve gaskets with the help of a Chilton Manual...Ahhh....Those were the good ol' days when a car repair involved a trip to the local junkyard and following a few directions in a greasy, well used manual to replace a part! Much less expensive than today's trip to the 'computer car' store to have them make a repair! HA!

Hmmmm.... I guess I've been into this sort of stuff most of my life!! :D

Now I know why you learned to shoot: you had to put that Rabbit out of it's misery. :p (I had one, had to pull the head 2x because the valve stem seals wouldn't last that long...)

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top