JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
it isn't a gun, but it's also very cool:

That is cool!

It reminds me of 30 some-odd years ago taking apart my little Volkswagon Rabbit's engine all the way down to the valve gaskets with the help of a Chilton Manual...Ahhh....Those were the good ol' days when a car repair involved a trip to the local junkyard and following a few directions in a greasy, well used manual to replace a part! Much less expensive than today's trip to the 'computer car' store to have them make a repair! HA!

Hmmmm.... I guess I've been into this sort of stuff most of my life!! :D

That is cool!

It reminds me of 30 some-odd years ago taking apart my little Volkswagon Rabbit's engine all the way down to the valve gaskets with the help of a Chilton Manual...Ahhh....Those were the good ol' days when a car repair involved a trip to the local junkyard and following a few directions in a greasy, well used manual to replace a part! Much less expensive than today's trip to the 'computer car' store to have them make a repair! HA!

Hmmmm.... I guess I've been into this sort of stuff most of my life!! :D

Now I know why you learned to shoot: you had to put that Rabbit out of it's misery. :p (I had one, had to pull the head 2x because the valve stem seals wouldn't last that long...)

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top