JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Every one of us should read this. The tactics within are very effective and there is much to learn from it. We need to know and understand their talking points and have a counter.

Strongest opposing argument:
F off

Best way to Counter:
shout louder?

Every one of us should read this. The tactics within are very effective and there is much to learn from it. We need to know and understand their talking points and have a counter.

Would you change your position by any of their "counter arguments?" They would not change any of their position regardless of any counter arguments either. No further debate is going to matter.

Strongest opposing argument:
F off

Best way to Counter:
shout louder?

Would you change your position by any of their "counter arguments?" They would not change any of their position regardless of any counter arguments either. No further debate is going to matter.

Who said I was trying to change the mind of someone who was already decided? Should I just give up and not try to educate and persuade those who still have open minds?

TW0: People's right to be free from violence in their communities.

Wrong. The only mention, that I'm aware of at least, of security is in the second amendment. No other time have the citizens of USA been guaranteed safety.

Our forefathers knew that the only true first responders are the ones on scene when a crime/house fire/tragedy takes place and that the only governments that promise security are tyrants.

Sadly, the level of self respect/responsibility this requires is far too uncommon in todays world.

Who said I was trying to change the mind of someone who was already decided? Should I just give up and not try to educate and persuade those who still have open minds?

Anyone left with an open mind and can think critically? Sorry, Im discouraged by the state of things. I've given up trying to persuade anyone.

Anyone left with an open mind and can think critically? Sorry, Im discouraged by the state of things. I've given up trying to persuade anyone.

The way things are headed at this moment I think most of us will feel like we have been beaten by a tire iron by the time its over. Unless we mobilize every 2A friendly person to vote i43 will pass in Oregon and the next stop is Washington. It's more likely than not the west coast will fall to a soft tyranny which will increase its stranglehold on rights as the entire coast becomes one massive Chicago/Detroit/Venezuelan nightmare.

We still have a chance to stop it, and we need to do everything we can to prevent it now, because once it's gone it will be next to impossible to get our freedoms back.

28471347_1602466653183317_5058359517233951112_n.jpg

One of my best friends has the same opinion. And he can't be on TV, have anyone recognize him at a rally, or write a letter to the editor, because any or all of that constitutes losing his high paying job.
That doesn't mean that I won't fight and we need to do it now!

Antis like children, they unwittingly can see and tell when they hit the caregivers 'reaction button' and rejoice, openly and internally, when they get the unwarranted attention from the caregiver!

Then, like children, they continue to push the 'reaction button' till the caregiver is seething!

As caregivers are taught to deal with their children, QUIT reacting to the 'reaction button' and the attention seeking will diminish!

Oh yes, those pushing the 'reaction button' will up the reaction scenario(s) until we cannot deal with the rhetoric or tirade and will be seething when we do react, but then they know what level or where to start the next time they want attention and push the button(s).

Why do we, as adults, have to acknowledge anyone pushing our buttons?

Try an experiment, either with the children or (not responsible for physical damage) with your partner the next time they push your personal 'reaction button' and bloody hell ignore them, don't acknowledge their comment or action, continue on your chosen activity!

Watch the surprised & amazed look on the button pusher's face as they stutter wondering why on earth you didn't react? Then watch and listen as they move up the scale trying to find another subject to kick in to become the new 'reaction button' to get your attention!

Quit reacting, leave them stuttering on their rhetoric as you walk away! Remember it takes two or more to have an argument, (cannot argue with an idiot - you won't win & you can't lower yourself to their level as they will still win as they have more practice at being an idiot) let the antis stand there and mutter to themselves wondering what went wrong with their game plan strategy.

PS: your media guide is over six (6) years old and the antis have, as mentioned up their rhetoric material on their 'reaction button' to get out attention.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top