JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Folks, somebody reading this on the outside would likely form a real bad and very inaccurate opinion of NWFA membership. It could very well be used to discredit us and add impetus to further gun control.

@Moderators could you please take a look and clean up as necessary?

Thanks for bringing this back. I emailed the author to ask if anyone has managed to print a nuclear weapon at home yet. Its been 7 years so that's plenty of time. Is it me, or is it weird that Amazon does not sell plutonium filaments for home 3D printers?

So happy that the authors are university teachers. our youth have the best teachers in the world.

A pair of ninnies wrote a paper about a bad situation they dreamed up while high on something. Political science is no more of a science than social science. They added the word science in the hope that people would take what they say seriously. They failed.

$20 you can just walk up to Joe with an ice cream cone and ask him to trade for the football, he will likely trade.

Mr. Luty demonstrated the possibilities of fabricating effective firepower with the most basic of technology.
No high tech printers required.

How did y'all access it? I found a pay wall and I don't want to subscribe.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top