Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Gun Control Argument of the Day

Discussion in 'General Firearm Discussion' started by RicInOR, Sep 9, 2015.

1. RicInOR

RicInOR Washington County Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

You can print your own guns at home. Next it will be nuclear weapons. Really.

scrandall01215 and Caveman Jim like this.
  2. Caveman Jim

Caveman Jim West of Oly Springer Slayer 2016 Volunteer

OMG OMG OMG OGMG OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

scrandall01215 likes this.
  3. oknow

oknow amboy wa. Well-Known Member

You don't have to print your nuclear weapons just ask obozo and he will give them and $ to you.

4. Dyjital

Dyjital Albany, Ore Flavorite Member Bronze Supporter

Me thinks it's a heart problem not a weapons problem (on both sides: the takers and the violent users)

5. RicInOR

RicInOR Washington County Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

6. etrain16

etrain16 Oregon Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

These folks have nothing better to do than come up with completely implausible scenarios. What thug or mass shooter will possess the time, effort, skill, money and desire to produce weapons by these means? And why would they? We already know they get guns via straw purchase, theft and from gangs. We also know that most mass shooters simply go and buy their guns legally, passing a BGC in the process. So why the hell bother with something as worthless as a 3D printed gun?

As for the WMD part - what a joke. Since it would be absolutely impossible for anyone not connected to a government agency to get their hands on fissionable material (legally or illegally), the whole point is moot. And, since we know the kind of destructive power things like trucks/fertilizer and pressure cookers can do, again, why would anyone bother?

Nut jobs.

And they call us crazy :confused:

Caveman Jim and oknow like this.
  7. mjbskwim

mjbskwim Salmon,Idaho Well-Known Member

I was informed they are sheets
    As in sheet heads?:rolleyes:
    Give it a minute,took me a few

Caveman Jim, titsonritz and oknow like this.
  8. bolus

bolus Portland Gold Supporter Gold Supporter 2015 Volunteer 2016 Volunteer

I cant wait to be able to print hardened steel hammer forged barrels at home.

9. 308

308 ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ Platinum Supporter Silver Supporter

Why print guns when you could print gold coins. I'd say print cash, but the FedReserve already has that market cornered.

10. 3MTA3

3MTA3 DMZ between Liberty and Tyranny Behind Enemy Lines Bronze Supporter

s'easy... just hang out and wait for the laundry truck...
    http://www.timesfreepress.com/news/...2-response-after-uranium-nearly-taken/324000/

Seriously, you missed this little gem while the MSM was worried about the Bachelor and whether or not Justin Bieber's ex pet monkey had come out as being gay...

Anyway, easy as pie to accidentally leave vials full of weapons grade nuclear material in the laundry. Gotta start checking their pockets, I guess...

Caveman Jim and oknow like this.
  11. Vanillagerrilla

Vanillagerrilla Vancouver, WA Well-Known Member

I want to be able to 3D print the stuff my kids lose, like lunch boxes, shoes, my truck keys, and phone chargers.

Caveman Jim and 3MTA3 like this.
  12. Medic!

Medic! What just happened? Has eagle eyes. But cant remember what he saw. Bronze Supporter

Cherry 2000!

Oh .......Ya!

13. Capn Jack

Capn Jack Wet-Stern Washington Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

Caveman Jim likes this.
  14. bolus

bolus Portland Gold Supporter Gold Supporter 2015 Volunteer 2016 Volunteer

Oh, I found the problem:

"Daniel C. Tirone is an assistant professor of political science at Louisiana State University. James Gilley is a PhD candidate in political science at Louisiana State University."

Political science. That's the problem. Probably tricked into thinking they were scientists because of the name. Otherwise they would certainly know that printing some plutonium would require taking hydrogen and adding the energy of a star going super nova to pop out some uranium. Then they would need to print that neutron gun to make some U-239 so it could decay into some plutonium for the NUCLEAR WEAPON PEOPLE ARE GOING TO PRINT AT HOME

3MTA3 and Medic! like this.