JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

What’s your favorite gun poly furniture color

• Black -goes with everything!

Votes: 28 65.1%
  • FDE - is the new black

Votes: 4 9.3%
  • OD - classic shade of green

Votes: 3 7.0%
  • Battleship Grey - nice, especially if you are Navy!

Votes: 6 14.0%
  • Other - I love custom work!

Votes: 2 4.7%

• Total voters
Reactions
31CD76AF-C1BD-44C1-A753-696401A32E72.jpeg

So I'm loving the CZ Scorpio pistol. Looking to order, but black is out of stock.
I just can't pull the trigger on FDE. I like the OD Green, but I have a rifle with that furniture and just don't want a big OD Green "sub gun". Battleship Grey looks cool, but not for me. Too much "toy" look.
Am I getting old cause I just like black plastic?

Either the FDE or the OD would work, but I'd probably pick the green. If you don't like it, either is easy to turn to camo with a couple of cans of krylon.:D

Black's probably best.

Technically I chose a hue, and not a shade.... I said grey, because I just think it looks good, but I am more likely to buy black.

I like combos of greens and tans. They blend in well and stay cooler in the sun. Black is OK, too, but stands out if you know to look for it.

I have one in FDE. It was my first FDE gun. Everything else is black aside from my p99 which is od green. I almost bought the CZ in green, but the lack of any green stocks or braces was a turn off. I saw a lot of FDE CZs that had black fittings, and the two tone appealed to me. I'm thinking of having a darker earth brown cerakoted on it in a camo or striped pattern though. Just to give it a slightly different look.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top