JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
This account was created for the Gun Club @ WSU, I am the VP of the club and have been a long time browser but never had an account.

As a club we are looking to become more involved in the community and are looking for support for our club.

We were founded in 2010 and currently have approximately 200 members and hope to keep growing. The primary focus of our club is to introduce new shooters to the sport and provide a safe and welcoming environment for everyone. We also provide a place for student shooters to come together and meet with like minded individuals and plan shooting events and other outings. Our primary choice of shooting events is Trap shooting because we have a local trap range that helps the club out greatly.

Looking forward to getting to know everyone

-Scott
VP

This account was created for the Gun Club @ WSU, I am the VP of the club and have been a long time browser but never had an account.
As a club we are looking to become more involved in the community and are looking for support for our club.
We were founded in 2010 and currently have approximately 200 members and hope to keep growing. The primary focus of our club is to introduce new shooters to the sport and provide a safe and welcoming environment for everyone. We also provide a place for student shooters to come together and meet with like minded individuals and plan shooting events and other outings. Our primary choice of shooting events is Trap shooting because we have a local trap range that helps the club out greatly.
Looking forward to getting to know everyone
-Scott
VP

Welcome Scott, and other members of the club.

Are there members or a chapter at the Vancouver Branch of WSU?

I hope that your club has an "outreach" program to try to educate and recruit other students who otherwise may not have had the opportunity to learn about the 2nd Amendment and guns.

There is not any members that I know of at other WSU campuses. We are still a pretty young club that is really trying to get our roots into the ground. We had to cut through a lot of red tape to even get the club going.

We are trying really hard to reach out to non shooters and we also do not take a political stance on anything as a club. We feel that bringing politics into things can really turn new shooters off. However there is also a 2nd amendment gun club on campus which is much more focused on the political arena.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top