JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hi all I'm Jay. I'm a new member and would love to start up an air gun club in the area. I'm an air gun enthusiast with some resources. I have a partnership with a local air gunsmith and connections with a couple dealers. I currently shoot an fx impact 35 with saber tactical pump action. I have HEAVILY modified versions of the impact 35 and airventuri avenger 25 coming out soon. I would love to start a club with events and competitions in mind. competitions could include benchrest, field target and my fav air gun action shooting. who's in? Already have three or four potential members

I'm trying the same here in the west-side of the Portland area.

What I need first is a place for everyone to shoot. 50+ yards, indoors.

And I'm running out of space here. :)

frankmancaveJAN2021a.jpg

Sounds cool wish I had a building that big. I'm trying something new for air guns shooting steel off hand. I would really like to get a cqb action shooting competition going. With timed courses featuring tactical barricades and moving targets. But the events would also include more traditional shooting as well. What do you think? And what's your favorite type of shooting?

Sounds cool wish I had a building that big. I'm trying something new for air guns shooting steel off hand. I would really like to get a cqb action shooting competition going. With timed courses featuring tactical barricades and moving targets. But the events would also include more traditional shooting as well. What do you think? And what's your favorite type of shooting?

I wish too! :)

I shoot mostly #backyardplinking, typically either 10M offhand or 25-yard benchrest. 90% of that is with a break-barrel. I don't even own a PCP anymore, although have had three nice ones in the past 10 years or so.

I'm on the lookout for a space. Something close to me. I could drive 40 minutes to pew pew pew just about anything, but walking 20-feet out my back door is so much easier. And more time to shoot!

I only shoot paper. Since I'm so close-in to others here in the 'burbs. But it's getting boring. :s0038:

Welcome Aboard. Glad you found the forum.

This is the best place to hang out on the internet.

Once we're able to start using the public lands again, check out the organized clean ups. It's the best way to meet the community and learn where and how to use public lands responsibly.

[Edit- We are doing non ODFW supported cleanups at public forests] - check the North Fork Wolf Creek Road thread in resources.

Until then check out Trash No Land.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top