JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Here's what I paid for them, show me the money and I'll get that case of 100 mags for you.
ctd.JPG

Stupidity of our governments never ceases to amaze me...

While I understand your feelings. I would like to promote a conservative approach to your statement and amend it to simply say:

"Stupidity of our governments never ceases"

see it uses less words and is clearly accurate. LOL

What I find most entertaining is those in charge never even consider someone gaming the system.
I'm sure they do, they just don't care. You can't look at that table full of bent single-shot shotguns, rusted Ravens and decrepit Davisses without knowing that that you're "buyback" amounted to a garbage sell-off with taxpayers paying for the garbage... yet they keep appropriating money for them and keep doing them.

Hell, I participated in one myself... dug up a rusted-shut .22 SA revolver (like a Heritage Arms) in my yard once that lounged in the garage for several yrs for no particular reason... it was worthless.

A "buyback" scheme was announced one day and I got 50 bucks for that useless hunk of zinc, aluminium, and steel... took the family out for dinner and had enough left over for a 6-er of a nice IPA (finder's fee).
That was in St Louis in the mid 90s... another lib-run city who believes doing something is more important than accomplishing something.

Palmetto State Armory has been selling the 30 round D&H magazines for $6.99 all month. I wonder if there is a limit to the number of magazines a person can turn in?

E

Stupidity of our governments never ceases to amaze me...

Ditto. If I ever have any doubt, they always manage to take it up a notch. My day job and side business are in sectors that are heavily regulated, so I have to interface with a lot of alphabet soup at the state/territorial and federal levels, and therefore have the "pleasure" of dealing with it all the time. On that note, time to go mix up a cocktail. :s0165:

Just read that the best investment if things REALLY go south is not gold and silver,( you can't eat metal), it's guns and ammunition..which gives you the means to HAVE what you need to survive. Isn't it hilarious that the anti-2A people are standing in line at the Ceasefire-buy backs to trade their guns for gift certificates for tennis shoes at Fred Meyers. I guess that with them, they think they can run faster than 3000 FPS.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top