JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Defund police and close the jails?
Those dummies know that cuts both ways, right?
Defund law enforcement equals declaring open season on people WE find objectionable too... when those who respect the law and its potential for consequences no longer respect either, the gloves come off. When that happens it's not gonna be about paintball guns and improvised weapons anymore.

I'm not sure if they've thought this through...

So, Civil War ll is over and our side won... now what?
Make America great again, or reshape it into something else? Who's in control? What's left? Does the country go all law-of-the-jungle or restore order?
After the destruction and decimation of the USA, are the victors righteous, virtuous, and worthy of power or are they just the strongest?

Yep... all storylines that edge anywhere near the truth are sad.

I heard this somewhere, not my own idea but just made sense to me. (Can't exactly quote either, as I don't remember exactly word for word)

Sometimes a marriage just gets to the point that the only remaining option is divorce. Things said to and about each other, you can't take them back. Can't just move on from it. We may just be at that point. How many times do I need to be called a racist just because I disagree about 2A?

Unfortunately, a civilized separation is damn near impossible. If I'm unarmed, then I cannot protect my family from those who would do us harm. Simple as that. No, a "buy back " is not an option.

Sorry, guess I didn't really respond totally to quoted text, but trying to also stay on topic

Maybe buy a "Blue Book of Gun Values," or find similar guns sold on Gunbroker or Armslist. This would be especially helpful now that gun prices are up. Even with a receipt, it is now used and has lost value.

Back to the leaky boat.
I consider my guns now worth more than when I traded/bought them. If I bought a gun from a store then I have a receipt, otherwise, naught.

If guns are banned, I'd imagine to be really, really difficult to get from one side of any lake to the other, without running aground.....

If guns are banned, I'd imagine to be really, really difficult to get from one side of any lake to the other, without running aground.....
And sea level rise is gonna be worse than the global warming alarmists ever thought it would be...
Hey, all that displaced water from unfortunate boating accidents has to go somewhere! :eek:

Last Edited:
Are these the same goon squads that are rioting in the cities? :s0140:
Wouldn't THAT be great.
The G will still have its minions, but for the most part they'll be inexperienced and poorly trained as the senior officers engage in mass "retirements". They WILL have technology and money on their side, but we have numbers. In an unlikely (and ugly) scenario like this there will be some equally unlikely alliances made with John Brown Gun Club-types (HATE all cops) and anarchists (hate everyone). Unfortunatly, those groups' inability to shut the F up for 5 seconds and be discreet will erode their numbers quickly.

Oh, and contemplating what kind of price the government will place on your freedom is folly. They'll set the "buyback" price and threaten everyone who refuses to play along with felonies. End of story. There won't be any discussion of fair market value... don't even waste brainpower on it.

Wouldn't THAT be great.
The G will still have its minions, but for the most part they'll be inexperienced and poorly trained as the senior officers engage in mass "retirements". They WILL have technology and money on their side, but we have numbers. In an unlikely (and ugly) scenario like this there will be some equally unlikely alliances made with John Brown Gun Club-types (HATE all cops) and anarchists (hate everyone). Unfortunatly, those groups' inability to shut the F up for 5 seconds and be discreet will erode their numbers quickly.

Oh, and contemplating what kind of price the government will place on your freedom is folly. They'll set the "buyback" price and threaten everyone who refuses to play along with felonies. End of story. There won't be any discussion of fair market value... don't even waste brainpower on it.
I believe that you are spot on. Read about the methods used by the Australian gov't when they banned firearms. The U.S. would likely try the same methodology. What we have going for us is our Constitution. When those in power try to dismantle that document, I believe that they will start a 2nd American revolution.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top