JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Defund police and close the jails?
Those dummies know that cuts both ways, right?
Defund law enforcement equals declaring open season on people WE find objectionable too... when those who respect the law and its potential for consequences no longer respect either, the gloves come off. When that happens it's not gonna be about paintball guns and improvised weapons anymore.

I'm not sure if they've thought this through...

Believe me they will have some sort of goon squad available to stomp on our rights, take our firearms, etc.

I prefer my wood stocked guns so I'll probably let the all - steel versions go to the buyback.

images.jpg

Not for sale muthatrucka, end of story!

1) I didn't buy them from the gov'ment, so I'm not selling or gifting them "BACK"
2) Ma Rights y'all
3) Awaken Cold Iron, Awaken!
4) Pile of Smoking Brass, Cold Dead Hands!

The bill, in the end, after admin costs and all the other tacked-on costs, was just about £90 Million - for 53,000 guns. Yep, that's ALL there were in great Britain - just 53,000 or so legally-owned handguns.

Of course any such buy-back effort in the US would be on a much broader scale. The amount of money would be quite large. I imagine that the US Treasury would just issue X amount of new treasury notes to the Federal Reserve, which would then generate the amount needed. That's how it's done now. No worries about cost.

Wondering if this "steal back" program is going to include the taxes i paid on the income i purchased said firearms with

I wouldn't be averse to having a few of my less desirable guns "bought back" at current MSRP but most of my good guns were tragically lost in several boating accidents.

Values would be arbitrary and the payment would come through tax credits.
And that's the real threat
"Here's you tax credit
Oh by the way, your taxes have gone up to fund the buyback. With your credit, you only owe us $15,000.
Remember, Its your fair share. Thanks for giving back to the society that has given you so much!":s0104:

The amazing thing is that they don't choke on all the BS pouring out of their mouths.:mad:

Ok apple pie and coffee for breakfast...

Your firearms are being purchased at 30% above retail. There is a 30d grace period before buyback.

What are you going to do for target practice? Remember you have lots of ammo and well you do get into your firearms. Last time.

You are also required to spend the buyback money. What are you getting? Bass boat, rock crawler, music studio, etc?

I mean, even if a buyback and ban were real, I might consider selling a few redundant guns if they were offering enough, otherwise i would just keep what I need, and maybe build some better cans for less conspicuous target practice.

not following crap laws is usually an option. Whether it works out may vary, but the option is there.

Ok apple pie and coffee for breakfast...

Your firearms are being purchased at 30% above retail. There is a 30d grace period before buyback.

What are you going to do for target practice? Remember you have lots of ammo and well you do get into your firearms. Last time.

You are also required to spend the buyback money. What are you getting? Bass boat, rock crawler, music studio, etc?

This post is offensive.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads