JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Are you tacticool? Do you enjoy an evening of critter getterin? Do you dress to impress? Do you like drive a prius?

If you answered yes to any of those (besides that last one) this gun is probably for you.

Because a normal 1911 was not tacticool enough, I wanted to spruce up my little gsg 1911. This gun has two preban high capacity assault clips, a push button activated target acquisitioner, an impressive flash hider for night shooting, and a rail interface system that would make Feinstein poo herself a little bit.

Those crittters wont stand a chance!

Some more specific specs:

GSG 1922 .22lr
Fake suppressor and a thread protector
2x 10 round mags
Universal pistol rail
Adjustable laser

Fake aimpoint is not included.

All joking aside:
This gun has had about 600 rounds through it, and has some marks/scratches from holster wear. This was my father's gun but he did not like the iron sights so he put a red dot sight on it. This worked and was very accurate, but he wanted to be able to holster it so he decided to get another gun. It is a great gun and definitely turns some heads when taken out to the range.

All yours for $320.

GSG1_zpsf17a56ec.jpg GSG2_zpsea539119.jpg GSG3_zps133ad578.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
It is a standard 1911 size so, yes, without the stuff it fits in all 1911 holsters. However, my father has bad eyes and did not like the irons. For those interested that rail thing comes off easily by loosening two retention screws.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.