JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
My brother and I have really started to heavily utilize the Growler fill option at many local breweries. Kind of a fun way to go. You can get a decent quantity of draft beer that may not be available in a bottle for usually a decent price. Laurelwood has the best version. (although they are out of them right now). The Hydro flask keeps it cold until you get home.

Polished off a couple tonight, and am feeling pretty good...

For now.

Laurelwood_Growler.jpg

64oz of fun

My wife and I are fans of McMenamins growlers in whatever flavor catches our fancy. I like the growler idea in the pic above. Very good idea!

Laurelwood is one of the better prices: $10 for a fill of your jar or $14 for a fill & a jar. That is for the standard jar, not the insulated bottle shown above. Mcmenamins is about $15 for a fill. I would say they are usually between $10-$15. One nice thing is all of the breweries will fill each others growler, so I just keep a jug in the trunk of my car.

Kind of fun to keep the party going.

The New Seasons Market that just opened up at Progress Ridge in Tigard has a bar in the store with two rotating taps so you can fill your growlers while getting your groceries.

I get my growlers filled At Beer Dawgs in Redmond. Awesome selection, great prices (I think $9-$11). Its also right next door the the new X Tactical gun/ammo/gear store off the 97 in Redmond.

I get my growlers filled At Beer Dawgs in Redmond. Awesome selection, great prices (I think $9-$11). Its also right next door the the new X Tactical gun/ammo/gear store off the 97 in Redmond.
Was just at that X Tacical store on Monday. Yikes, they don't have a whole lotta stuff in stock! Place was plum near empty!!

Back in high school ('65 or earlier) when I was doing electric motor repairs a "growler" was used to check armatures for shorts. They passed a magnetic field through the armature and made a different sound when there was a short.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top