JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
My brother and I have really started to heavily utilize the Growler fill option at many local breweries. Kind of a fun way to go. You can get a decent quantity of draft beer that may not be available in a bottle for usually a decent price. Laurelwood has the best version. (although they are out of them right now). The Hydro flask keeps it cold until you get home.

Polished off a couple tonight, and am feeling pretty good...

For now.

Laurelwood_Growler.jpg

64oz of fun

My wife and I are fans of McMenamins growlers in whatever flavor catches our fancy. I like the growler idea in the pic above. Very good idea!

Laurelwood is one of the better prices: $10 for a fill of your jar or $14 for a fill & a jar. That is for the standard jar, not the insulated bottle shown above. Mcmenamins is about $15 for a fill. I would say they are usually between $10-$15. One nice thing is all of the breweries will fill each others growler, so I just keep a jug in the trunk of my car.

Kind of fun to keep the party going.

The New Seasons Market that just opened up at Progress Ridge in Tigard has a bar in the store with two rotating taps so you can fill your growlers while getting your groceries.

I get my growlers filled At Beer Dawgs in Redmond. Awesome selection, great prices (I think $9-$11). Its also right next door the the new X Tactical gun/ammo/gear store off the 97 in Redmond.

I get my growlers filled At Beer Dawgs in Redmond. Awesome selection, great prices (I think $9-$11). Its also right next door the the new X Tactical gun/ammo/gear store off the 97 in Redmond.
Was just at that X Tacical store on Monday. Yikes, they don't have a whole lotta stuff in stock! Place was plum near empty!!

Back in high school ('65 or earlier) when I was doing electric motor repairs a "growler" was used to check armatures for shorts. They passed a magnetic field through the armature and made a different sound when there was a short.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top