JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Well I got a generic response back from them;

"Your order will be processed and shipped in the next couple days. Everything is running a little behind due to high volume of orders coming in. "

Yet another Update;

Well I still haven't gotten a definite answer about the magazine order, but I found another source with the same mags for the same price, so I ordered some extras.

So if the 100 mag order ships, then I will have some extra mags to sell to other people. And if it doesn't ship, I will distribute the second order to the first people in line and order some more if they have more.

I'll keep you guys updated as soon as I know

Is it too late to get in on this deal?

I ordered 50 extra mags from another source, so I may have extras. I haven't added the numbers of how many extra people have wanted mags, but just put down the number you want, and I will see what I can do for you.

thanks

UPDATE
The "extra" mags I ordered last night have shipped, and the order of 100 mags is sitting there ready to ship, but there is a billing error that I'm trying to sort out with them, so it sounds like they're all coming!!!!! :D

Update The billing errors were sorted out (stupid banks thinking large purchases must be frauds). The order should ship out today or tomorrow, and my mags were in stock!

Also I added a list of people wanting mags after the initial order was filled, and I ordered some extra mags for you guys. Also I sent PMs to those people to make sure they were still interested.

I will add a list of who is picking up mags at the PDX show to the initial post, just so I know who to expect there. So if you haven't already, let me know if you are picking them up inside the show. Otherwise I can meet you somewhere in the PDX area (if you are up there).

Also I picked up an order of Cproducts mags to sell at the show, the proceeds will be going directly to support this website.

CProducts magazines are pretty good quality. How many of those do you have, and how much will they be ? I may get a couple of those along with my original order of 5.

I'll be at the BIG BIG Gun Show on that Saturday.

I ordered 40 cproducts, and was going to add in 20 of the ones I already have. We do not know what price we are going to be selling them for. We were thinking about $15, depends on the cost of mags at the show (obviously more than we got then we got them for). I might order some more of them later after the show if they have them in stock. Right now they are $12.50.

Well its a good way to support NWFA as well. Or I can let you know when I order some more and I can throw some in for you if they still have them. They seem to pop in and out of stock every few weeks.

I am all for supporting this great Board. Magazine sales are a good way to do that!

I will see if you have any at the SHOW when I pick up my other FIVE magazines. Maybe Ill pick up a couple of more to help out the board (if you have any left, that is) :)

Just for clarification, it was pointed out to me that I never said what price these mags were going to be. :D

I just noticed that all I said in the first post is what I could get them for. But just to let everyone know, these will be sold at the price that I get them, which is $12.

I can't wait until these show up so I can get them all out to you guys!

UPDATE Well the mags will be here Tuesday, so I sent PMs to everyone in the PDX area to see if they want to meet up Tuesday evening or Wednesday. If I forgot anyone, let me know.

Also it looks like I'm going to have some extra mags, so if anyone wants more, let me know.

Thank you to everyone who participated in this, and I hope to get the mags to you ASAP

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top