JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Alrighty, update I ordered the mags today, so they should here within a week. I will let everyone know when they get here so that I can get them to everyone.

Oh and I will be at the PDX show jan 23-25th, so if any of you that are in are planning on attending, let me know.

Hi PhysicsGuy,

I am planning on being up in Portland for the BIG BIG Gun Show on that weekend, so I could get my magazines from you then somehow. We'll have to work out a time and place to "make the deal". :)

Thank you for doing this, by the way! AR magazines are HARD TO GET these days!

Hi PhysicsGuy,

I am planning on being up in Portland for the BIG BIG Gun Show on that weekend, so I could get my magazines from you then somehow. We'll have to work out a time and place to "make the deal". :)

Thank you for doing this, by the way! AR magazines are HARD TO GET these days!

Alright, just stop by the NWFA table :D

You going to be selling any AT the gunshow?

Not really planning on it. I was thinking about buying another 100 and selling them at like $15 a piece and donating the proceeds to NWFA. But I dont know if they would all sell at that price. But there may be a huge buying spree like the november show.

Alrighty, update I ordered the mags today, so they should here within a week. I will let everyone know when they get here so that I can get them to everyone.

Oh and I will be at the PDX show jan 23-25th, so if any of you that are in are planning on attending, let me know.

I will be there. I can either meet you soon to pay you or pay you at the table, your call. Thanks for doing this!

"Adm: $9 3 day pass $21, 2 day $14" + parking

If you are going just to pick up the mags, don't bother. I will be in the PDX area all weekend and we can meet up somewhere.

Update I checked their stock today and they are now out of stock. So hopefully my order got in before they ran out of stock. They aren't taking phone calls due to the volume of sales, so I sent an email their way and am just waiting on a response.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top