JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
UPDATE Well the mags will be here Tuesday, so I sent PMs to everyone in the PDX area to see if they want to meet up Tuesday evening or Wednesday. If I forgot anyone, let me know.

Also it looks like I'm going to have some extra mags, so if anyone wants more, let me know.

Thank you to everyone who participated in this, and I hope to get the mags to you ASAP

I will probably take a couple depending on how many stands we sell this weekend at the show. You'll be there right? Will you have a table or just walkin' around with a bunch of mags?!

So the brown truck of presents arrived today with these;
(there are cardboard flakes on some mags, if you are wondering what that is)

Piles of mags;

007-1.jpg

Some more in this box;

008-1.jpg

And yet another box-o-mags;

010-4.jpg

How many 'extra' magazines did you get? Are the 'extra' mags the 12 dollar ones, or the ones that woudl go to support the Board?

Remember, Ill see you at the SHOW this Saturday!

Thank you!

Just picked up my Pg-mags!!!!

Thank you physicsguy for arranging this and letting me con you into giving more than I originally asked for!

Also, all you people who are buying these from him make sure to thank him! He didn't have to take the time/effort to buy all these! Let alone front all the cash for them!!!!!!

Just picked up my Pg-mags!!!!

Thank you physicsguy for arranging this and letting me con you into giving more than I originally asked for!

Also, all you people who are buying these from him make sure to thank him! He didn't have to take the time/effort to buy all these! Let alone front all the cash for them!!!!!!

Hahaha, it took me a minute to see the G... I was very confused :eek:

PhysicsGuy - do you have me down for 2 mags or 5?

Actually, I don't have you down for any :s0131:

Did you tell me that you wanted some?

I don't see any posts on here saying that you wanted some, and I didn't see any PMs, if I missed something let me know and I will pull some out of my stash for you, otherwise I can always order more.

How many 'extra' magazines did you get? Are the 'extra' mags the 12 dollar ones, or the ones that woudl go to support the Board?

Remember, Ill see you at the SHOW this Saturday!

Thank you!

It looks like I don't have any extras. But there will be Cproducts with orange followers at the show.

It looks like I may need to order more mags?

Actually, I don't have you down for any :s0131:

Did you tell me that you wanted some?

lol! okay.. I didn't confirm a number - you were going to say you didn't know if you could sell any at the gun show and I came back with"

Seriously! I think you would have no problems!!

I would get a few myself. Though I am really trying to score a few more Magpuls...

I'll look up the booth if I make it out there.

lol! okay.. I didn't confirm a number - you were going to say you didn't know if you could sell any at the gun show and I came back with"

You scared me for a second, I thought I missed a PM or something.

Well we will be selling some cproducts at the nwfa table, for a bit more, with proceeds going to nwfa.

But I can always order some more depending on how sure you want some, and how many.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top