JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
was looking for a good kydex holster. started at bladetech then raven and stumbled upon griffon industrie anyone heard of em or better yet have used one of their holsters? i really like the raven stuff but dont want to wait that long. apparently griffon has stuff in stock ready to ship. so, i dont expect them to be as good as raven but any experieces with this product would be appreciated. thanks

I've got a Griffon for a blued 1911 and it's a very nice rig, but like most Kydex rigs, will scratch the guns finish over time. If you have a polished stainless or finely blued gun, take a look at Garrett Industries "<broken link removed>" rigs... they are leather lined Kydex and very well made.
I got a "STX Champion" for my polished SS Gold Cup and absolutely love it. Dead quiet draw, excellent fit and finish. These holsters are semi-custom in the sense that there are many options to ensure you get exactly what you need. I've got another one on order for a CZ75. :D

If on the other hand you have a carry gun with a durable finish or don't really care one way or the other what happens to the finish, the Griffon is a superior, well designed, exceptionally well molded and sturdy rig that rides well on the hip and great for everyday, all day carry.

Look at shepherdsleather.com. I bought one for a P95, and love it. 40 bucks delivered, and well made, metal adjustable belt clips, and you can specify cant/no cant. Take a look, I think you might be surprised. I was.

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top