JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
was looking for a good kydex holster. started at bladetech then raven and stumbled upon griffon industrie anyone heard of em or better yet have used one of their holsters? i really like the raven stuff but dont want to wait that long. apparently griffon has stuff in stock ready to ship. so, i dont expect them to be as good as raven but any experieces with this product would be appreciated. thanks

I've got a Griffon for a blued 1911 and it's a very nice rig, but like most Kydex rigs, will scratch the guns finish over time. If you have a polished stainless or finely blued gun, take a look at Garrett Industries "<broken link removed>" rigs... they are leather lined Kydex and very well made.
I got a "STX Champion" for my polished SS Gold Cup and absolutely love it. Dead quiet draw, excellent fit and finish. These holsters are semi-custom in the sense that there are many options to ensure you get exactly what you need. I've got another one on order for a CZ75. :D

If on the other hand you have a carry gun with a durable finish or don't really care one way or the other what happens to the finish, the Griffon is a superior, well designed, exceptionally well molded and sturdy rig that rides well on the hip and great for everyday, all day carry.

Look at shepherdsleather.com. I bought one for a P95, and love it. 40 bucks delivered, and well made, metal adjustable belt clips, and you can specify cant/no cant. Take a look, I think you might be surprised. I was.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top