JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Just thought I'd let everyone know the Fred Meyers store in Gresham off Burnside is now selling guns and ammo. They have a pretty decent selection, good pricing, lots of ammo (less 9mm) and friendly counter people. It felt good knowing that a large chain store is stepping up their game and not cowering in the corner. Nice to see they didnt shy away from "assault" rifles either. I notied 7-8 AR's including 2 Ruger SR-556 on the shelf.

Stopped at the Freddy's on Cornelius Pass and Sunset Hwy yesterday, they did indeed have guns and ammo. No spectacular deals at all, but they were there. Talked the kid behind the counter and he said they've been selling them since June.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Stopped at the Freddy's on Cornelius Pass and Sunset Hwy yesterday, they did indeed have guns and ammo. No spectacular deals at all, but they were there. Talked the kid behind the counter and he said they've been selling them since June.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
I was there a week or so ago and they have BX-25 for 25 bucks and S&W 15-22 mags for 20 bucks pretty decent deals if you ask me. At least compared to how much they were a few months ago.

There where no deals to be had there but it was nice to see.

Handguns, Hunting rifles, Shotguns and Black Rifles and ammo oh my........ Nobody at the counter. Hopefully they have somebody there who knows the difference between a revolver and a semi auto pistol so that the customers are served properly.

Ammo was over priced and short selection yesterday. $ 12.00 per 20 on 5.56. Didn't pay too much attention to gun pricing.

There will be locals who will see a gun for the first time..............

I remember hearing a lady on TV after a shooting a while back say "I've never seen a gun before now and I didn't much like it" How sad.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top