JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I found this place while searching for a rifle. Forum member nwo had an ad for a Marlin 336. Unfortunately, I picked one up from an auction the next day. But nwo, I have Marlinitis now so I will be needing more if you still have it!

I have been around firearms all my life, and learned to shoot quite well with friends guns. But I never owned my own gun until now. When I started investigating which rifle would fit my needs I was immediately drawn to the lever action 30-30. I sighted in the iron sights the other day and was able to get a 4 inch group @100yds. My buddy likes it more than his .270 and scope!

Thanks to all of you that contribute useful info, I have learned much here already.

welcome to NWF ! yup.... good choice ! i hunted w/marlin 336-30/30 for 20 yrs. then it was one of the guns that went when my all my firearms were stolen...... it's also the first gun i bought when i started collecting again !!
ya get a chanch , check out some of the "stickys" at the top of threads.....it'll help ya get around here easier...enjoy !!

steven

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top