JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I found this place while searching for a rifle. Forum member nwo had an ad for a Marlin 336. Unfortunately, I picked one up from an auction the next day. But nwo, I have Marlinitis now so I will be needing more if you still have it!

I have been around firearms all my life, and learned to shoot quite well with friends guns. But I never owned my own gun until now. When I started investigating which rifle would fit my needs I was immediately drawn to the lever action 30-30. I sighted in the iron sights the other day and was able to get a 4 inch group @100yds. My buddy likes it more than his .270 and scope!

Thanks to all of you that contribute useful info, I have learned much here already.

welcome to NWF ! yup.... good choice ! i hunted w/marlin 336-30/30 for 20 yrs. then it was one of the guns that went when my all my firearms were stolen...... it's also the first gun i bought when i started collecting again !!
ya get a chanch , check out some of the "stickys" at the top of threads.....it'll help ya get around here easier...enjoy !!

steven

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top