JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello.

Here is a quick thing that will briefly explain who I am, as a person.

1) Mossberg 500 > Remington 870
2) .45 ACP > 9mm
3) 308 > 30-06
4) AR > AK
5) Ford > Chevy
6) Pepsi > Coke
7) Camels > Marlboros
8) Picard > Kirk
9) The dog in my picture is named Gemini, which is ironic because she's a Taurus.

And yes, I do own a Hi-Point JHP.

One of my favorite things to do is when I'm at the range and there is a dude with a $2500 1911 is to outshoot him with Dana (my Hi-Point, because she has Skully Grips) and then tell them "Cool story bro. I bought mine for 100 bucks at a pawn shop."

Also I am, apparently, one of the odd ones who names all their adult noise makers and cars.

Welcome Aboard. Glad you found the forum.
The issue I have with #6, is rum tastes better with coke, but to each their own.

This is the best place to hang out on the internet.

Once we're able to start using the public lands again, check out the organized clean ups. It's the best way to meet the community and learn where and how to use public lands responsibly.

Until then check out Trash No Land.

Last Edited:
Howdy Chris,
Now go clean your room.o_O
Signed,
Your Dad.

Seriously, Welcome aboard, there is good stuff and good people here. :)
Well hello there Dad! Funny seeing you here,

I mean... not really. You are also in the PNW and into guns. But that was a good thing to wake up to

But to answer your question from the other thread. There is a Tangfolio Witness I'm curious about. But... I need to see if the payday gods are kind to me.

#8....way wrong.

I don't think these are the kind of people we want on this forum.

:p

03C3F657-5E94-4A99-B418-520413948E1C.jpeg

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews